mercoledì 5 febbraio 2020

Lightness

No more dreams
lead now I am
anchored to the ground
by gray children
of gray ideologies
of power and death
I live in a separate reality
spend my days
to count the days
I aspire to heaven
and sink into the abyss
Nothing more distinguishable
trapped now
in this semblance
deceptive of life
I float in hyperbolic spaces
negative geometries
the existence curve
on the infinite limit circle
I find a crack
and disperse in myriads
of subtle vibrations
Diaphanous strings
envelop me
in narrow universes
The heart dries up
with rigorous metrics
We are peripheral numbers
sobs of ancient gods
indifferent anthropophages
Inhuman tangential presences
mark the solitude
of incomprehensible absences
Forced into this garden
multitude of fools
we are in labels
of white coats
Imperfect mechanisms
aspirants to human
Our disease
is in a divine folder
an irrevocable judgment