mercoledì 26 febbraio 2020

Castles in the sky

Sometimes I close my eyes
a light comes on
it is a widespread flare
a vehement heat glare
it comes from above
from where you don't know
brought by a messenger dove
but who will it show?
The soul is tired
I don't want to think
that number isn't right
there's nothing to cling
this heat oppresses me
it takes my breath away
my mind tarnishes here
I want to sleep today
In sleep there is a dream
and I'm running away
I worked so hard upstream
it's really an agony
I would like to wake up
but I'm an asleep bream
I intertwined my hands
to ease the pains
Open the door for me
my beautiful lady glee
I live in a deep trance
on a castle up on sky
on the edge of a dawn
floating on the clouded night
I feel a strong wind
that takes me away
let yourself be lulled
by this fantasy pulled