domenica 10 novembre 2019

The poet's room

I gather words
whispered
shooted
forged
by the stars
With them I make garlands
to relieve ancient pains
                    old children
                    ancestral anxieties
the usual torments
to console distant souls
                    tired
                    distracted
I wrap my mind
in soft adjectives
and deliver it to the heart
To escape the specter
of the dark time guardian
incongruous god
hissing in unspeakable darkness
East of nothing
my life is guarded
in the sixth building
temple of wonders
I screen myself from the others
with explosive verbs
difficult to melt
In bartering the universe
for glass beads
I didn't notice God
fatal forgetfulness
I wander in non-existent ways
solver of impossible knots
intangible being
unknown to himself